Whether it's trying to get some cooking or shopping done, we know it's busy. During our School Break Training Camp we will keep your kids entertained with healthy activities
School Break Training Camp will run from 9 am till 2 pm. Kids have program schedule which includes Morning Warm-Up, Sport Conditioning Class, Speed & Agility Class, time for Fun Indoor Games, free Activities and Lunch time.
Keep them Fun and Active during School Break!
October 11, 2021 (Columbus Day)
November 2, 2021 (Election Day)
Please read carefully and make sure to have all the following items. We appreciate your attention to this list.
- Small day/backpack (in which all the following items fit into)
- Proper sport wear and shoes to be worn (no cleats allowed!)
- Water bottle filled
- Lunch in a cooler
- Mid-morning snack
Make sure to have participant name clearly written on all personal items. This is important to make sure all of your items return home with you, plus keeps our valued attention with your child and not on their gear. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Be sure to check the lost and found at the end of each day of camp. Ask camp staff for Lost and found items.
Our program is already in the lowest risk group, because we will have just one small group of kids stay together, and all kids are from the local geographic area.
Please review these additional steps we are doing before camp.
· Kids drop off and pick up will happen at WSF parking lot, non-essential visitors will not be allowed on WSF property at any time. Our staff will meet you outside at registration table and will bring kids inside.
· Campers and staff will have daily temperature and symptom screenings.
· We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and all equipment. For disinfection we are using chemical free 320ºF steam cleaner which instantly killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. In addition, we are offering sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizers.
· We will increase circulation of outdoor air as much is possible.
· We will ask you to supply kids with own water bottles to minimize use and touching of water fountain.
We expect participants to follow the established code of conduct expressed to them by his/her counselor on opening day. Any participant behavior showing disrespect or disobedience to these guidelines will result in appropriate discipline. The counselor will be the first individual to deal with participant behavior problems. If a participant continues negative behavior, the counselor will notify manager. If negative behavior continues, parents will receive the first phone call after the manager speaks with the participant. The manager will contact you if your child is unwilling to change his/her behavior, shows a pattern of disobedience, exhibits violent, disruptive behavior or is assaulting (i.e. physically or verbally) other participant. Participants who assault other campers will be dismissed from camp programs with no refund. To ensure the enjoyment and safety of all participants, Wilton Sport and Fitness reserves the right to dismiss participants in the unlikely event there are discipline issues. Parents or guardians will be contacted by phone to arrange child pickup.
$50 per day
We accept checks, cash and credit cards.
Columbus Day (October 11, 2021)
Cancellations before October 11th is subject to 50% fee.
Election Day (November 2, 2021)
Cancellations before November 2nd is subject to 50% fee.
There is no refund if cancelled on the day of the program or if a child is unable to finish camp.
Wilton Sport and Fitness reserves the right to cancel program due to lack of sufficient enrollment. If a class is canceled, parents/guardians will be contacted to make an alternate choice or offered the option to request a refund for that class. In the unlikely event that a class must be canceled due to unforeseen circumstances after this date, parents/guardians will be guaranteed a choice of a full refund for the canceled class or alternative arrangements within the program. Instructors are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
Copyright © 2021 Wilton Sport and Fitness - All Rights Reserved.